All new pages should be created as subpages of this page. If you
would like to add a new page, you have come to the right place. To
create a new page, follow these steps.
- Click on the Create Page button above.
- Give your page a topic/title and information.
- Save your page using the button near the top of the window.
- Create a link to your page, otherwise it will be more difficult to find. Here are the steps to do this:
- Decide which category or categories it should fall under. (Categories are displayed on the Home page.) Click on that category's page.
- Click to Edit that page.
- Move the cursor to where you would like your link to appear. Otherwise, it will appear in the wrong place.
- Click the Link
button above the text box. A list of all the pages on the wiki will
appear. If the wiki pages are not displayed, make sure that 'Existing
Page' is selected on the left side of the list.
- Browse to your new page (it will be listed when you expand Pages), select it, and click OK.
- Now a link to your page exists in the appropriate category.
- Make sure to Save your changes.
- If you would like to keep track of changes or other people's comments, go to your new page, click the More actions drop-down menu at the top, and select Subscribe to page changes.